Bonus episode on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: With all the day-to-day changes as an effect of COVID, it’s important to make sure you are doing everything you can to keep yourself and your business safe from liability. In this bonus episode, Rachel shares a checklist of things to do to reopen your business.
What you will learn:
- things you can do to reduce your liability
- why you need to know what your government directives and CDC guidelines are
- suggestions on how to make sure your clients/customers know your business policies
- why you need to do all the things on this checklist and not just pick and choose
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 5: Layers of Protection
- Episode 21: Why Do Entrepreneurs Sabotage Themselves?
- Episode 31: Business Entities 101 for Entrepreneurs
- Episode 32: How to Set Up LLC (and Keep Your Liability Protection)
- Episode 37: The Top Thing You Do That Causes Legal Issues in Business
- Episode 79: 5 Reasons Your Business Should NOT be a Sole Proprietorship
- Episode 89: 3 Reasons Not Having a Contract Can Cripple Your Business
Tools & Resources:
- Release of Liability Waiver – coming soon!
- Reopening Your Business Checklist
- Business Bites Podcast® Facebook Group
Do you like the pdf checklist included with this bonus episode? Join the Business Bites Podcast® Facebook Group for more free downloadable checklists and guides!