Playing the Game with Sarah Hill, Serial Entrepreneur
In all facets of life and business, change is inevitable. The key to ensuring that you stay relevant is to be flexible and willing to adapt to those changes. Today’s guest is Sarah Hill, who started her career as a nurse and, since pivoting to entrepreneurship, has founded multiple successful businesses. During this episode, Sarah and I discuss why you shouldn’t aim to create “perfect” content for social media, why a business plan is crucial for the success of your business (even though it can be a tedious task), how she has managed to avoid burnout throughout her career, and more. The entrepreneurial journey is hard, but it shouldn’t weigh you down, and the advice that Sarah shares in today’s episode will help you make it the most fulfilling it can be!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Insight into Sarah’s decision to leave nursing to pursue photography.
- Valuable lessons that Sarah has learned through her photography business.
- How Sarah stays up to date in terms of how she communicates with her target market.
- Sarah’s approach to Instagram marketing, and how it has changed over time.
- The importance of showing your target market who you are on social media.
- Why she sets a time limit for how long she can spend creating content.
- How to think about failure as an entrepreneur.
- The factors that have enabled Sarah to avoid burnout.
- Sarah’s number one piece of advice for new business owners.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: