Starting up a business is a lot of hard work, but you don’t have to go at it by yourself!
Rachel recently appeared as a guest on Level Up Your Course with Janelle Allen talking about business start-ups and how her course, BlogLegally, can help you with it.
Key points to listen for:
- Rachel’s personal entrepreneurial journey
- How BlogLegally came about and who it was created for
- Format and structure of BlogLegally and what you will learn from the course
- The biggest thing Rachel learned as a course creator
- Legal considerations that need to be made when creating a course
“As a course creator, the biggest thing is listening to your students.” – Rachel
Click below to listen to a snippet from Rachel and Janelle’s chat.
This episode can be found at Level Up Your Course.