Running a successful business means learning to strategize your actions and protect what you have.
Join Rachel as she discusses this with Gresh Harkless, Jr from the I AM CEO podcast.
Key points to listen for:
Rachel discusses 3 things you must do as a business:
- Get your liability protection under control.
- Understand what your intellectual property is, how you can use it strategically, and how to respect others’ IP.
- Further protect your business through the use of contracts to help set client expectations.
Learn what you can include in your business strategy:
- Be proactive
- Develop your brand
- Identify your unique selling proposition
- Identify who you are talking to
- Be strategic in legal protection
Gresh asked Rachel what her “secret sauce” is. Learn what her 3 to 1 approach towards decisions is and why it can help you make your own strategic decisions.
“Being busy does not equal business.” Find out what Rachel meant by this and why it’s an important distinction.