Find out what Rachel’s new adventure is and how it can help YOU with your business!
Meet Rachel Brenke
As an experienced intellectual property attorney and entrepreneur, Rachel is a senior member of Eden Law. She advises clients on all aspects of intellectual property, including registration and protection.
She has worked with small-business entrepreneurs battle against large corporations for successful wins in copyright and trademark matters.
She is also a mother of five, Army veteran wife and lover of all dogs.
- University of Texas, 2002-2007
B.A. Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Liberty University Business School, 2007-2009
M.B.A. Marketing and Business Leadership
- Liberty University School of Law, 2009-2012
J.D. Doctorate of Law
- Liberty University, 2011-2012
M.A. Human and Family Services
Licenses & Bar Admissions:
- State of Texas, Bar Licensure
- Commonwealth of Virginia, Bar Licensure
- Supreme Court of the United States, Admission
- Eastern and Western District of Virginia, Admission
- Influential Women of Law Nomination, 2019
Virginia Lawyers Weekly
- Rising Star Attorney, 2019 & 2020
Super Lawyers Magazine
- CreativeLIVE Fan Favorite, 2013
Fan favorite award for teachings on business legalities
- Most Influential Woman of Virginia, 2019
- Copyright Infringement Settlement*
- Publicity Rights Settlement*
- Defeated Trademark Petition to Cancel
I Run This Body®
- Copyright Infringement & Breach of Contract Settlement*
- Facilitated trademark sale to international greeting card company
More successful cases available but subject to confidentiality agreements.
*Allegations of claim. Settled between parties.