FYI: BUSINESS BITES ANNOUNCEMENT -EDEN LAW
Find out what Rachel’s new adventure is and how it can help YOU with your business!
Meet Rachel Brenke
As an experienced intellectual property attorney and entrepreneur, Rachel is a senior member of Eden Law. She advises clients on all aspects of intellectual property, including registration and protection.
She has worked with small-business entrepreneurs battle against large corporations for successful wins in copyright and trademark matters.
She is also a mother of five, Army veteran wife and lover of all dogs.
You can find Rachel here:
- University of Texas, 2002-2007
B.A. Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Liberty University Business School, 2007-2009
M.B.A. Marketing and Business Leadership
- Liberty University School of Law, 2009-2012
J.D. Doctorate of Law
- Liberty University, 2011-2012
M.A. Human and Family Services
Licenses & Bar Admissions:
- State of Texas, Bar Licensure
- Commonwealth of Virginia, Bar Licensure
- Supreme Court of the United States, Admission
- Eastern and Western District of Virginia, Admission
- Influential Women of Law Nomination, 2019
Virginia Lawyers Weekly
- Rising Star Attorney, 2019 & 2020
Super Lawyers Magazine
- CreativeLIVE Fan Favorite, 2013
Fan favorite award for teachings on business legalities
- Most Influential Woman of Virginia, 2019
- Copyright Infringement Settlement*
- Publicity Rights Settlement*
- Defeated Trademark Petition to Cancel
I Run This Body®
- Copyright Infringement & Breach of Contract Settlement*
- Facilitated trademark sale to international greeting card company
More successful cases available but subject to confidentiality agreements.
*Allegations of claim. Settled between parties.