Bonus Episode on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode:Many of you are completely freaked out right now about contracts and the scary sounding Force Majeure clause. Breathe! This quick episode walks you through five major evaluation steps to know your legal position and provides tips on how you can be protected for the future!
What you will learn:
- What a force majeure clause is
- How to evaluate your own
- When does this clause apply
- How to use this clause
- What to do if you don’t have one
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 82 – Dangers of Self Drafting Contracts
- Episode 5: Layers of protection
- Episode 16: When to get a small biz attorney
- Episode 21: Why do entrepreneurs sabotage themselves?
- Episode 30: Using digital contracts for business efficiency
- Episode 32: How to set up LLC (and keep your liability protection)
- Episode 40: 5 Tips to hiring a lawyer for your business
Tools & Resources: