Episode 96 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: Growing multiple brands doesn’t happen all at the same time. Each brand needs time and focus devoted to it. In this episode, Rachel explains how she had built her brands one at a time and why that is important for each to be successful.
What you will learn:
- the formula for how your business is going to go
- the importance of having one brand nailed down before starting another
- questions to ask yourself when you are thinking about developing another brand
- tips on how to manage multiple brands
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 1: Filling the Rocks First
- Episode 9: Get More Time for Your Business
- Episode 12: The Magic of a Client Avatar
- Episode 18: Business Referral Relationships are Gold
- Episode 23: Social Media Time Savers
- Episode 31: Business Entities 101 for Entrepreneurs
- Episode 32: How to Set Up LLC (and Keep Your Liability Protection)
- Episode 45: Hiring Others – Employees vs Independent Contractors
- Episode 76: Entrepreneurs, Protect Yo’ Assets!
- Episode 90: Why You Need Both a CPA and a Lawyer for Business Formation
Tools & Resources: