Episode 95 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: Having a brand is not just for influencers or those looking for sponsorships; it is for anyone with a business as well. Branding is all about making connections with your audience. In this episode, Rachel will give you a few tips on how to develop and use your own brand.
What you will learn:
- Why branding is important
- How to make sure you are getting in front of your audience
- Why you should know who your ideal client is
- How to make a personal brand actually work for you
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 12: The Magic of a Client Avatar
- Episode 24: Do You Not Have a Story?
- Episode 35: Using Video to Grow Your Business
- Episode 66: Getting Clear With Your Messaging
- Episode 68: The Keys to Pitching Your Business Effectively & Easily
- Episode 81: How to Grow a Blog in 10 Minutes a Day
- Episode 84: How to Create Content that Converts
- Episode 91: The Selling Staircase: How to Seamlessly Move Prospects Through the Selling Process
Tools & Resources: