Episode 94 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: Managing a team isn’t always easy, but managing a virtual team presents its own challenges. Learning how to do so isn’t always textbook but rather by trial and error. In this episode, Rachel gives you a few tips she has learned from her own experiences as a virtual team manager.
What you will learn:
- How to be an effective manager
- Why you should use employee handbooks and have a written workflow
- The importance of feedback…both you to them and vice versa
- How to keep everyone on the same page when it comes to tasks and projects
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 26: How to Hire an Intern Legally
- Episode 45: Hiring Others – Employee versus Independent Contractor
- Episode 50: Entrepreneurial Burnout & the Need for Delegation
Tools & Resources: