Episode 92 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: You registered a trademark because you wanted to preserve your brand and eliminate confusion to the public. But what do you do if you find someone infringing on your mark? What if it’s a friend or colleague? In this episode, Rachel gives tips you can use to protect and police your trademark even if it’s from someone you know.
What you will learn:
- Why you have to address infringement instead of letting it go
- How to police your trademark
- Things you can do before jumping into a lawsuit
- When you need to involve an IP attorney to help you
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 14: 6 Budget Areas Small Biz Owners Forget to Include
- Episode 16: When to Get a Small Biz Attorney
- Episode 29: Protecting Your Website & Blog Content
- Episode 62: Choosing a Biz Name, Trademarks, and More
Tools & Resources:
Need to consult an IP attorney? Reach out to Rachel at her firm Connors & Brenke, PLLC!