The Selling Staircase: How to Seamlessly Move Prospects Through the Selling Process
Episode 91 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: To grow our businesses, selling is a must. But to a lot of us, it feels like a dirty word. It doesn’t have to. In this episode, Rachel is joined by Nikki Rausch from the Sales Maven. They discuss what selling really is and how to sell in a natural and authentic way.
What you will learn:
- What the selling staircase is
- How your voice modulation can make you sound either confident or completely unsure of yourself
- How to create curiosity so people want to know more
- How to recognize true buying signals
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 12: The Magic of a Client Avatar
- Episode 41: 4 Ways to Fix Lost Sales (and Build Buyer Confidence!)
- Episode 55: Leveling Up Your Lead Generation
- Episode 57: How to Make Customers Think Anything You Want
- Episode 68: The Key to Pitching Your Business Effectively & Easily
- Episode 73: Overcoming Sales Objections
- Episode 86: Future Discounting (Why People Stink at Planning for the Future + How This Impacts You)
Tool and Resources:
- Closing the Sale: Three Secrets of Master Sellers
- The Selling Staircase*
- Buying Signals*
- Business Bites Podcast® Facebook Group
*Denotes affiliate links.
Featured Guest & Resources
Founder and CEO of “Sales Maven”, an organization dedicated to authentic selling, Nikki Rausch has the unique ability to transform the misunderstood process of “selling”.
With 25+ years of experience selling to such prestigious organizations as The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Hewlett-Packard, and NASA, Nikki shattered sales records in many industries, receiving multiple “top producer” awards along the way.
Today, entrepreneurs and small business owners from a wide range of disciplines hire Nikki to show them how to sell successfully and authentically, without being pushy or “salesy.”
An engaging and sought-after speaker, she shares the secrets of her sales success through illuminating keynote addresses and business-changing workshops. Her robust Sales Maven Society ignites game-changing outcomes for clients.
Nikki’s popular books are available at Amazon.