Episode 89 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: Working with others can be great but can also be riddled with issues especially if you aren’t on the same page with each other. Join Rachel as she teaches you why having a services contract in place can help prevent issues from happening and preserve your working relationship with others.
What you will learn:
- What things can go wrong when collaborating with someone else
- Examples of things to include in your contracts
- How having a contract can save you time and money
- Who is responsible for attorney’s fees should you end up in court
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 16: When to Get a Small Biz Attorney
- Episode 21: Why Do Entrepreneurs Sabotage Themselves?
- Episode 45: Hiring Others – Employee versus Independent Contractor
- Episode 48: How to Hire a Logo Designer
- Episode 82: The Dangers of Self-Drafting a Contract When You’re Not a Lawyer
Tools and Resources: