Episode 87 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: What kind of impact do you want to make? As busy entrepreneurs, we are slammed all the time! We need to learn to take care of ourselves, so we can put the best version of ourselves forward. In this episode, Rachel and Ashely Miller discuss what self care really is and how to implement it into your business.
What you will learn:
- What self-care really is; what it entails
- How you can make self-care a part of your daily routine
- Why we are worthy of taking time for ourselves
- How to stick to taking care of yourselves no matter what other people may think
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 1: Filling the Rocks First
- Episode 28: Have You Lost Yourself?
- Episode 39: 3 Balancing Household & Business Hacks
- Episode 42: Why Entrepreneurs Should Be Selfish
- Episode 50: Entrepreneurial Burnout & the Need for Delegation
Tool and Resources:
- Apply for Online Personal Training with Ashley: Ashley specializes in fixing “broken” people and showing them how to “eat cake” and lose weight! Ashley does this through premium online personal training and corporate wellness.
- Business Bites Podcast® Facebook Group
Featured Guest & Resources
|Ashley has a passion to help others live their best lives; she fully believes that you can “eat cake” and lose weight! Ashley specializes in online personal training and corporate wellness. She loves working with people (especially women) who have tried everything and think they are “broken” or something must be wrong as they are unsuccessful on their fitness journeys. Ashley understands how hard that journey can be as she was once obese herself and through a balanced life she was able to lose weight and feel great; that is why she knows you can too! Ashley has a Masters in Public Health and is a 2x Nationally Certified Master Personal Trainer, Certified Nutrition and Health Education Specialist as well as American Heart and Spinning Instructor. Ashley has helped nearly 1000 men and women just like you live their best lives and is ready to help you too! Ashley will work with you as an individual or the company you work for. With corporate wellness on the rise, employers want to be in the 80% of employers that report improvement in productivity or the 55% of employees who say they would stay with a company that paid less but offered better benefits. After working in corporate wellness Ashley decided to take the leap of faith and start her own business educating corporate america and individuals just like you on the importance of a balanced life teaching them how to “eat cake” and lose weight! Ashley ensures her knowledge is constantly growing in self development and educational conferences she attends regularly; this is just one reason why Ashley is in the top 5% of personal trainers.|