Episode 86 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: Every decision we make is impacted by 3 major psychological rules. Knowing what they are and how they affect your business internally and your sales and marketing can help you grow and succeed. Join Rachel as she talks to Jenika McDavitt from Psychology for Photographers to discuss what those rules are and how they impact your business.
What you will learn:
- How psychology impacts your business
- What some of the psychological rules are that influence our buying decisions and why they exist
- How being aware of those rules can help you in your marketing and sales
- How to combat your customers’ needs for instant gratification
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 2: Crowd Sourcing for Content Creation
- Episode 24: Do You Not Have a Story?
- Episode 57: How to Make Customers Think Anything You Want
- Episode 66: Getting Clear with Your Messaging
- Episode 73: Overcoming Sales Objections
- Episode 84: How to Create Content that Converts
Tool and Resources:
- How Clients Make Decisions About Money
- Want to build more trust + take the pain out of writing a short bio? Here’s a free tiny class in just that: https://psychologyforphotographers.com/write-clients-will-listen-free-mini-course
- Business Bites Podcast® Facebook Group
Featured Guest & Resources
Jenika graduated from Yale with honors in psychology and went on to earn a master’s degree. She helps creative professionals find and thrill new clients over at the award-winning blog Psychology for Photographers. There, she shares research-backed (but totally readable) advice on how to sell more, anticipate client needs, prevent sticky situations, and breathe easier in business.