Episode 84 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: Content is more than just blog posts. It’s your social media posts, sales pages, anything you are putting out there. For it to be effective, it needs to turn your ideal customer into an actual customer. Join Rachel and Danielle Cevallos as they discuss ways you can use your content to bring clients in the door.
What you will learn:
- Why you need to understand your ideal client and your unique selling proposition
- How to learn what writing style works for you
- What the biggest mistake people make when creating content
- How testimonials can increase your perceived expertise with potential clients
- Why keeping it simple is sometimes the best approach
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 2: Crowd sourcing for content creation
- Episode 12: The magic of a client avatar
- Episode 56: Building & managing your email list
- Episode 66: Getting clear with your messaging
- Episode 81: How to grow a blog in 10 minutes a day
Tool and Resources:
Featured Guest & Resources
Danielle is a conversion copywriter for service-based business owners who want to scale their business and make more sales She also hosts The Basic Girl Marketing podcast, and runs a mentorship program that will teach your team members how to write copy, so you can stop outsourcing and start increasing your profits! Danielle is a wife, mom, former teacher and a basic girl to the core. She loves Starbucks, Legally Blonde and all things sparkly.
I’ve got a new Facebook group open called the Well-Positioned CEO. This group is for business owners that are tired of the same old questions, and the Facebook groups dripping with self-promotion. We chat all things scaling, next level tactics, and positioning yourself as the go-to expert in your industry! If you want to be a part of the conversation, head over to basicgirlmarketing.com/community.