Episode 8 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: Having a separate business bank account for your business seems like either a “no-brainer” or an extra cumbersome task – depending on who you ask. Rachel Brenke shares the legal and efficiency reasons for having one – as well as how to maximize the benefits of having this separate bank account.
What you will learn:
- How having a separate business account makes it easier for accounting purposes
- Some business accounts offer perks to their customers
- How it’s beneficial to your CPA and/or assistant
- Why it is important to have if you are an LLC
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 5: Layers of Protection
- Episode 31: Business Entities 101 for Entrepreneurs
- Episode 76: Entrepreneurs, Protect Yo’ Assets!
Tools & Resources: