Episode 78 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: Podcasts are a great way to get educational information to springboard your business forward…but the key to actually making it successful is through purposeful planning and implementation. Join Rachel and a long-time listener of the Business Bites Podcast as they share their tips on how you can make the most of podcasts!
What you will learn:
- Why you should be unique
- How to find time to listen to podcasts
- Ideas on how to remember what you learn when you don’t have pen & paper handy
- How to make actionable plans from what you learn
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
Tools & Resources:
- The 10 Best Podcasts for Female Entrepreneurs
- Podcast Success Bundle
- Business Bites Podcast® Facebook Group
Featured Guest & Resources
Brandilyn Davidson, an avid and long-time listener of the Business Bites Podcast, is a homeschooling mama of four and capturer of LIFE. She loves helping female entrepreneurs elevate their businesses through personal brand photography. She’s obsessed with chai tea, podcasts, inappropriate hip-hop, summertime, clean eating, going to Target wayyy too much and family vacations.