Episode 77 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: We all like to be in control of every aspect of our business, but often we have to delegate effectively to increase our productivity. In this episode, Rachel is joined by Mandi Holmes to discuss ways to improve your workflow.
What you will learn:
- Learning to recognize when you need help in your business
- Identifying the tasks that can be given to someone else
- The benefits of writing processes for everything you do
- How to find the right people to work with you
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 10: You Can’t Read the Label
- Episode 28: Have You Lost Yourself?
- Episode 39: 3 Balancing Household & Business Hacks
- Episode 42: Why Entrepreneurs Should be Selfish
- Episode 43: Create Your Own Life
- Episode 45: Hiring Others – Employee versus Independent Contractor
- Episode 50: Entrepreneurial Burnout & the Need for Delegation
Tools & Resources:
- Employer & Independent Contractor Contracts
- Contracts – Working with Others
- Business Bites Podcast® Facebook Group
Featured Guest & Resources
Mandi Holmes is CEO of She Can Coterie, a full-service business and marketing management agency for online, service-based, women business owners. She Can Coterie started in 2015 when Mandi was unexpectedly laid off from a job as a virtual assistant herself and is now a fully functioning, expert team of 20+ women that does it all!
Blogging and editorial work, social media management, customer service, technical support, inbox support, systems creation, travel and invoicing… you name it, She Can Coterie can do it! The options are truly endless.
To date, SCC has helped more than 100 business owners get organized, strategize their next steps, and take action towards their biggest dreams. Mandi believes that women should run the world, that asking for help is vital to success, and that having an iced latte in your hand makes you unstoppable.
When she’s not leading her team, up-leveling She Can Coterie, or serving powerful women around the world you can find her with her nose in a good book, on the floor playing trains with her sweet son Henry, or binge-watching Netflix with her husband.