Episode 73 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: Anytime you’re in business you are selling. You can’t get away from it. And the scariest part is not doing it, it is fearing objections from your customer. Listen to this episode with The Sales Whisperer, as he breaks down simple steps to overcoming these objections and making sales.
What you will learn:
- The importance of having a support team – someone who you can ask questions of and receive honest feedback
- Why you can’t take a backseat approach to sales – you need to get out there and do it
- How to overcome the fear of sales
- How to counter objections
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 12: The Magic of a Client Avatar
- Episode 21: Why Do Entrepreneurs Sabotage Themselves?
- Episode 37: The Top Thing You Do That Causes Legal Issues in Business
- Episode 41: 4 Ways to Fix Lost Sales (and build buyer confidence!)
- Episode 57: How to Make Customers Think Anything You Want
- Episode 66: Getting Clear with your Messaging
Tool & Resources:
Featured Guest & Resources
Wes Schaeffer is The Sales Whisperer®, an obsessively pragmatic entrepreneur, sales trainer, copywriter, and speaker who believes marketing is just selling in print. He is the author of three books on sales, marketing, and entrepreneurship and has helped 2,400 of the world’s top speakers, authors, coaches, and sales professionals achieve nearly miraculous growth by implementing his repeatable, transferable, and proven processes.