Episode 7 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: SEO plain out is overwhelming. You think you know what you’re doing, it works for a bit…then BAM! It all changes. A colleague and SEO guru, Zach Prez, is bringing to you a bite of SEO education that can help your business, today.
What you will learn:
- What Google Maps is and how to optimize it
- Why you need to fill out your Google profile as completely as possible
- Why Google reviews can help your ranking
- Why you should be specific in your content creation
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 2: Crowd Sourcing for Content Creation
- Episode 35: Using Video to Grow Your Business with Jess Creatives
- Episode 55: Leveling Up Your Lead Generation with Scott Wyden Kivowitz
Tools & Resources:
Featured Guest & Resources
Zach Prez is Rachel Brenke’s GO-TO for Search Engine Optimization help. You can find all of his business resources and SEO Cookbook available at http://photographyspark.com
Or check him out on Twitter @zachprez