5 Quick Ways Taxes Can SAVE You Money
Episode 69 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: So you want to take more of your money home? Join Rachel and Craig Cody as they discuss ways of saving money on your taxes.
What you will learn:
- How including taxes in your business planning can help you save
- Advice on picking the correct business formation
- Ideas on hiring your spouse and/or children and how that can save you money (it’s probably not what you think!)
- Why regular communication with your CPA is important
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 8: Should I Have a Separate Bank Account
- Episode 13: Business Planning in 15 Minutes or Less
- Episode 14: 6 Budget Areas Small Biz Owners Forget to Include
Tool & Resources:
- 10 Most Expensive Tax Mistakes That Cost Business Owners Thousands (Craig is offering this book to Business Bites listeners for free!)
- Secrets of a Tax Free Life
- Accounting Spreadsheets for Online Entrepreneurs
- Business Bites Podcast® Facebook Group
Featured Guest & Resources
Craig Cody is a Certified Tax Coach, Certified Public Accountant, Business Owner and Former New York City Police Officer with 17 years experience on the Force. In addition to being a Certified Public Accountant for the past 15 years, he is also a Certified Tax Coach. As a Certified Tax Coach, Craig belongs to a select group of tax practitioners throughout the country who undergo extensive training and continued education on various tax planning techniques and strategies to become, as well as remain, certified. With this organization, Craig has co- authored an Amazon bestseller book, Secrets of a Tax-Free Life.