Episode 68 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: “Oh my gosh, I have to talk about myself.” That can be really hard to do, but if we don’t talk about ourselves, who’s going to do it? Join Rachel and Patricia discuss how and why to pitch your business to others.
What you will learn:
- What pitching your business is and how to approach it
- What the key elements to an effective pitch are
- Who needs a media kit and what needs to be included
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 35: Using Video to Grow your Business with Jess Creatives
- Episode 50: Entrepreneurial Burnout & the Need for Delegation with Layci Nelson
- Episode 53: How to get Media Attention for your Brand with Amy Bushatz
- Episode 58: A Facebook Ad Funnel you NEED to have with Bryan Caporicci
- Episode 60: How to SUCCESSFULLY Implement What you Learn from Others with Rhonda Melogy
Tools & Resources:
Featured Guest & Resources
Patricia Maristch is the founder and CEO of Piqued PR, a boutique lifestyle public relations firm located outside of the city of Philadelphia focusing on fashion, beauty, and décor clients. Patricia has been featured on Fox29, 6ABC, NBC 10, Society Social, Southern Living and more while her clients have been featured in People Style Watch, Bravo, Hallmark, The Today Show, Country Living and more.
Patricia’s story is unique as she started Piqued PR in 2013, a year out of college at the age of 23! Working at an agency full time and freelancing in her spare time, she turned her side hustle into her own business that is still thriving 5 years later!
Three Things She’s Good at
creative thinking (usually always at the most inconvenient times)
Social Media Planner, DIY PR Lists, and consulting session