Getting clear with your messaging with Adria DeCorte
Episode 66 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of It: We all struggle at one time or another with knowing what our story and messaging are and even who our people are. Learn how to identify your message and effectively communicate what you do so people buy into you. In this episode, we’ll discuss message clarity and how to explain to people what it is you do.
What you will learn:
- What a message clarity coach is
- How to figure out what your message is
- The differences between messaging and marketing and how they work together
- How having a clear message can help you stand out among the crowd
- and more!
DID THIS HELP YOU? LEAVE A REVIEWJOIN THE COMMUNITY
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 2: Crowd Sourcing for Content Creation
- Episode 12 – The Magic of a Client Avatar
- Episode 13: Business Planning in 15 Minutes or Less
- Episode 24: Do You Not Have a Story?
- Episode 57: How to Make Customers Think Anything You Want
- Episode 68: The Keys to Pitching Your Business Effectively & Easily
Tools & Resources:
- September 2018 Challenge — 5 Days to your Incredible Message
- 3 month VIP Messaging Package
- Playing Big by Tara Mohr
- Education for Entrepreneurs
- How to Make the Most Out of Your Speaking Engagement
- Business Bites Podcast® Facebook Group
Featured Guest & Resources
Adria DeCorte, M.S., is a Message Clarity Coach, helping women coaches uncover the marketing message that lights them up and communicates the value in their work so they can serve more people, scale their business, and start a movement. A TEDx speaker and former architect turned plant ecologist, she’s shared her own voice on over 30 podcasts, radio, and video shows. She is the creator of the group program Get Clear, Get Clients, host of the Unforgettable Podcast, and her expert advice has been featured on the Huffington Post and the Fox Morning News Las Vegas. On weekends, she can be found hiking around her hometown Las Vegas with her fur-child Lexi the doberman.
You can find Adria online here:
The Unforgettable Podcast