Episode 60 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: As entrepreneurs, we are bombarded with different courses to help in our businesses. Join Rachel and Rhonda Melogy as they explain how to find those courses that fit your needs as well as how to apply your newfound knowledge to your own situations.
What you will learn:
- Why entrepreneurs have trouble implementing the information learned from others
- How to overcome the fear of failure
- Tips on steps to take before you purchase a course
- Why you shouldn’t self-qualify
- How to break courses into manageable goals
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 1: Filling the Rocks First
- Episode 10: You Can’t Read the Label
- Episode 12: Magic of the Client Avatar
- Episode 13: Business Planning in 15 Minutes or Less
- Episode 74: 4 Steps to Avoid Being Scammed by Business Coaches
- Episode 78: How to Make the Most Out of Podcast Education
Tools & Resources:
- Business Plan of Action
- BlogLegally® – Legal Biz Course for Bloggers
- Business Bites Podcast® Facebook Group
Featured Guest & Resources
Rhonda Melogy is a productivity and business growth expert who helps female entrepreneurs scale their business in a way that suits their season of life.
By teaching the skills and strategies that she used to build a multiple six-figure seasonal event all while homeschooling her 4 children, she coaches other women entrepreneurs to thrive in both business and life. Rhonda is co-founder of Savvy Tech, a tech tutorial membership for service providers.
Rhonda lives in a small southern town with her husband of 25 years, 4 children, numerous chickens, and 2 English Mastiffs, Phil and Mabel.
If it takes you longer to find a link for your business than stand in line at Starbucks for your favorite drink, we need to talk!
Find Rhonda’s resources here:
Business Optimizer: A monthly checklist to close the loop on holes in your business! http://businessplanofaction.com/BusinessBites