Episode 58 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: Facebook Ads are the way of the…now. You can’t avoid it. You need to learn how to properly use. Join Rachel and Bryan Caporicci as they discuss a step-by-step funnel to get potential consumers into your inbox.
What you will learn:
- Why we should use Facebook ads
- How to best utilize the money you spend on FB ads
- The steps of building a FB ad funnel
- What a FB Pixel is and how it works
- Things to avoid in your FB ads
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 7: A Bite of SEO
- Episode 12: Magic of the Client Avatar
- Episode 23: Social Media Time Savers
- Episode 41: 4 Ways to Fix Lost Sales (and build buyer confidence!)
- Episode 44: Weathering the Zuckerberg Announcement with Matchstick Social
- Episode 66: Getting Clear with your Messaging
Tools & Resources:
Featured Guest & Resources
Bryan Caporicci is an award-winning wedding and portrait photographer based out of Fonthill, Canada. In 2014, he was awarded his Masters of Photographic Arts (MPA) designation by the Professional Photographers of Canada (PPOC), making him one of the youngest Canadian photographers to receive this level of achievement.
Bryan is the lead content creator at SproutingPhotographer.com and the host of the Sprouting Photographer Podcast. He teaches at workshops across North America, including industry-leading conventions and conferences such as WPPI, Shutterfest and Canada Photo Convention. Bryan is also the CEO and Founder of Sprout Studio.
Find Bryan and his resources here:
Facebook Ads for Photographers (Free Course)