Episode 54 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: Planning on regramming someone’s photo or snagging a quote off a website and linking back? Think again! Committing copyright infringement is costly. Come learn how to NOT do it, and what to do if it happens to you.
What you will learn:
- What constitutes copyright infringement
- If ignorance of the law is a viable defense
- The dangers of using images on free sites
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 36: DIY Copyrighting Your Intellectual Property
- Episode 16: When to Get a Small Biz Attorney
- Episode 40: 5 Tips to Hiring a Lawyer For Your Business
- Episode 18: Business Referral Relationships Are Gold
Tools & Resources: