HOW TO GET MEDIA ATTENTION FOR YOUR BRAND WITH AMY BUSHATZ
Episode 53 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: If you aren’t capturing the attention of media reporters -you’re missing a huge marketing piece of the puzzle! Come listen to Rachel’s chat with Amy Bushatz on pitching and securing media coverage for your brand.
What you will learn:
- Why you should put news media into your marketing plan
- Tips to get the media’s attention
- Things to avoid when trying to get a reporter’s attention
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 18: Business Referral Relationships are Gold
- Episode 68: The Keys to Pitching Your Business Effectively & Easily
Tools & Resources:
Featured Guest & Resources
Amy is a content manager, editor and reporter for Military.com and the editor of Military.com’s SpouseBuzz blog. An amateur outdoor enthusiast and runner, Amy and her family relocated to Palmer, Alaska in 2016 as a way to lead a more outdoor-centric life. Amy writes about outdoor living and sports for a variety of publications, freelances for her local newspaper, and is working on a book about spending time outside. She is the captain of the Anchorage Team Red, White & Blue chapter and sits on the board of her local running club.
Find Amy’s resources here: