Episode 50 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: Entrepreneurs suffer from burnout without realizing it – and by the time they do, it is really hard to come back from it. Join Layci Nelson and Rachel Brenke as they discuss how to identify burnout, fix it and delegate properly.
What you will learn:
- What the symptoms of burn-out are
- Steps to take to overcome burn-out
- How to find the right people to delegate job tasks to
- How to effectively evaluate those who work for you
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 26: How to Hire an Intern Legally
- Episode 45: Hiring Others – Employee vs Independent Contractor
- Episode 49: Combating Decision Fatigue with Nicole Liloia
Tools & Resources:
Featured Guest & Resources
Layci Nelson owns Nelson Management Strategies where managers turn into leaders and growing businesses level-up through investing in their teams in ways that count. She is also a co-founder of Iron + Mortar: the PNW Affiliate Summit, where industry leaders come together with micro-gym owners who are discovering their super-powers, and strategize ways to help even more people find, and thrive in their fitness journeys. Why? Because competition makes us faster, but collaboration makes us better. She also enjoys keeping up with her two young boys, her astoundingly patient husband, and their little dog too. If she is not at the gym, look for this crew to be tearing up a dance floor, searching for the next warm beach, biking the back roads or engrossed in a sci-fi movie marathon.
View Layci’s resources here: