Episode 49 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: Join Nicole Liloia and Rachel Brenke as they discuss decision fatigue and share tips on how to combat it as a business owner.
What you will learn:
- Understanding what decision fatigue is
- Things you can put in place to overcome and avoid decision fatigue
- What batching is and how it can help you
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 1: Filling the Rocks First
- Episode 9: Get More Time for your Business
- Episode 13: Business Planning in 15 Minutes or Less
- Episode 28: Have you Lost Yourself?
- Episode 39: 3 Balancing Household & Business Hacks
- Episode 50: Entrepreneurial Burnout & the Need for Delegation
Tools & Resources:
Featured Guest & Resources
Nicole Liloia provides strategy + mentorship to women entrepreneurs who want to scale their business and income through multiple income streams. After suffering severe burnout in the non-profit world and refusing to ever return to a 9-5, she took time to travel and volunteer in South America. She started her first business in 2013 and has been helping women stop wasting time and start making more money since then. Nicole got her master’s in Social Work at Columbia University and has written for Forbes, Huffington Post, and MindBodyGreen. She’s obsessed with entrepreneurship, women becoming wealthy, Apothic wine, and never misses a Taco Tuesday.
You can find Nicole’s resources here: