Episode 46 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of It: Success means different things to different people. Join Rachel and Christine as they discuss what success looks like to them and how you can figure out what it looks like to you.
What you will learn:
- How to know what success means to you
- Why the number of social media followers can be a false metric of success
- Ideas on prioritizing
- How to be heard among the noise
- Tips on how to find your 3 nuggets to share
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 1: Filling the Rocks First
- Episode 9: Get More Time for your Business
- Episode 24: Do you not have a story?
- Episode 66: Getting Clear with your Messaging
- Episode 68: The Keys to Pitching your Business Effectively & Easily
Tools & Resources:
Featured Guest & Resources
Christine Tremoulet is a business consultant and mentor who helps photographers create successful, profitable businesses out of their passion. A veteran blogger of almost 20 years, she coined the name WordPress. She worked as a digital strategist before becoming a wedding and boudoir photographer. She now brings her approach of authentic branding, marketing, and selling, teaching photographers how to use the power of their story to connect with clients and stand out in their market. Her approach is based on a holistic view; you are more than your business, so define success in terms of your whole life and work towards that, and remember – You Are Enough.