CREATE YOUR OWN LIFE WITH JEREMY RYAN SLATE
Episode 43 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: Creating your own life is so important so you don’t get lost in this “entrepreneurship” thing. Join Jeremy Ryan Slate and Rachel Brenke as they share tips for newer and established entrepreneurs on how to succeed. Bonus tips on how to get engaged with local media!
What you will learn:
- How having a separate source of income can actually help you when you are first starting out
- Why it is important to know your “why”
- Why you need to learn from those that have already been where you are
- The importance of organization
- and more!
DID THIS HELP YOU? LEAVE A REVIEWJOIN THE COMMUNITY
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 9: Get More Time for your Business
- Episode 13: Business Planning in 15 Minutes or Less
- Episode 27: Why Working for Free is Good and Humbling for your Business
- Episode 68: The Keys to Pitching your Business Effectively & Easily
Tools & Resources:
Featured Guest & Resources
Jeremy Ryan Slate is the founder of the Create Your Own Life Podcast, to create life on their own terms. He studied literature at Oxford University, and is a former champion powerlifter turned new media entrepreneur. Specializes in using podcasting and new media to create celebrity and was ranked #1 in iTunes New and Noteworthy and #26 in the business category.
Jeremy was named one of the top 26 podcast for entrepreneurs to listen to in 2017 by CIO Magazine and Millennial Influencer to follow in 2018 by Buzzfeed. The Create Your Own Life Podcast has been downloaded almost a quarter of a million times. He’s also a featured writer for Influencive and Business.com. After his success in podcasting, Jeremy Slate and his wife, Brielle Slate, found Command Your Brand to help entrepreneurs get their message out by appearing as guests on podcasts.
You can see all of Jeremy’s resources at
Free checklist: CommandYourBrand.media/checklist