Episode 42 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: For a boost in your biz, Rachel brings on Ashleigh Blatt to give a kick in the pants for entrepreneurs to be selfish and confident!
What you will learn:
- What is meant by being selfish
- How leaving your comfort zone can help you grow
- How focusing on our strengths can make us feel more confident
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 9: Get More Time for your Business
- Episode 10: You Can’t Read the Label
- Episode 28: Have you lost yourself?
- Episode 39: 3 Balancing Household & Business Hacks
- Episode 43: Create Your Own Life
- Episode 46: Figuring Out Success on your Terms
- Episode 50: Entrepreneurial Burnout & the Need for Delegation
Tools & Resources:
Featured Guest & Resources
Money maker for celebrities and high net worth entrepreneurs Ashleigh Blatt came out of her behind-the-scenes role to the forefront as the Chief Curator & Master Motivator within The Power Squad Project, an email community for women entrepreneurs who want to connec t with like-minded women entrepreneurs interested building a giant business that gives them freedom, a challenge and an impact on the world.
You can see all of Asheligh’s resources at: