Episode 39 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: Time to get your STUFF together and balance home and biz properly! Here are my 3 hacks!
What you will learn:
- Things outside of your business that have to be done
- Focusing on your quality of life and your business
- The importance of scheduling and planning out your time
- When to outsource or when that’s not always possible, learning how to be more efficient in what you need to do
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 1: Filling the Rocks First
- Episode 10: You Can’t Read the Label
- Episode 13: Business Planning in 15 Minutes or Less
- Episode 26: How to Hire an Intern Legally
- Episode 28: Have You Lost Yourself?
- Episode 43: Create Your Own Life
- Episode 45: Hiring Others – Employee vs. Independent Contractor
- Episode 49: Combating Decision Fatigue
- Episode 50: Entrepreneurial Burnout & the Need for Delegation
Tools & Resources:
- Walmart Grocery PickUp
- Amazon Fresh
- The Laundry List by Rachel Brenke
- Contracts: Expanding your Team
- Business Bites Podcast® Facebook Group
Yes, these are affiliate links but doesn’t mean I don’t believe in them!