Episode 35 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: Overwhelmed with how to start using video in your business? Jess Creatives gives us an easy-to-achieve checklist on today’s episode.
What you will learn:
- Why videos and YouTube, in particular, are great for your business
- The reason a lot of businesses don’t use it
- The equipment you need to get started with video
- Tips to make your videos look more professional
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 2: Crowd Sourcing for Content Creation
- Episode 9: Get More Time for your Business
- Episode 24: Do you not have a Story?
- Episode 66: Getting Clear with your Messaging
- Episode 75: 3 Ways to Succeed (and Protect Yourself) at Podcasting
Tools & Resources:
Featured Guest & Resources
Jessica Freeman is an award-winning graphic and web designer, helping service-based entrepreneurs create a brand that shines. In addition, she runs a second business, providing video and podcast editing services. Jess lives in Atlanta, GA with her husband, Aaron, and their dog, Morgan.
YouTube Channel: www.jesscreatives.video
Link to studio setup video: https://www.youtube.com/embed/UhA5MnfvS6w?feature=oembed
Recommended tools: http://easypeasystudio.com/recommended-tools