Episode 33 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: I want to make sure clients don’t talk bad about my business and hurt me- can I do that?
What you will learn:
- What the Consumer Review Fairness Act of 2016 is
- Why non-disparagement clauses need to be removed from your initial services contracts
- How your response to negative reviews can affect the public’s perception of you as a business owner
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 12: The Magic of a Client Avatar
- Episode 21: Why do Entrepreneurs Sabotage Themselves?
- Episode 37: The Top Thing you do that Causes Legal Issues in Business
Tools & Resources: