Letting Social Media Take a Back Seat
Episode 17 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: It is near impossible to run a business without a website & email list these days. Here’s a quick checklist bite of how to get set up so social media can take a backseat while you’re in control.
What you will learn:
- Why you shouldn’t solely depend on social media
- How social media can work with your website
- Tips to quickly set up a website or blog
- Tips to up your SEO
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 4- Bootstrapping Your Website
- Episode 9 – Get More Time for your Business
- Episode 7 – A Bite of SEO
- Episode 12 – The Magic of a Client Avatar
- Episode 15 – What Should Your Website Terms Include?
Tools & Resources:
- Imagely (aff)
- Agathon Group
- Liquid Web (aff)