Episode 16 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: Being a small business owner is daunting – especially for the legal side in the beginning. Here are some tips on what you should DIY and when you should call a small business attorney.
What you will learn:
- What an attorney can do for your business
- When you need to use an attorney
- Tips on how to make an attorney’s help more affordable
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 32: How to Set Up LLC (and keep your liability protection)
- Episode 40: 5 Tips to Hiring a Lawyer for your Business
- Episode 65: How to Register & Defend your Copyright
Tools & Resources: