Episode 154 on the Business Bites Podcast
Welcome back to Business Bites Podcast. We are here with another quick bite of content for busy entrepreneurs with an end goal of creating a real business and a real life; because what is the point of all of this mess and stress if you’re not able to enjoy the life you want to lead?
In this episode, I’m sharing another step in my proven business formula, which is all about your unique story. The story that you can tell to reach your consuming avatar, your potential clients, your potential customers, so that you can serve them with the solution that you have to their problem. I’ve got five story brand elements that will help you create content that aligns with your unique story, so make sure to tune in today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- This is not about branding or marketing; storytelling is about what’s behind the brand.
- Three story elements to bring to the forefront: who you are, what has made you who you are, and how you offer what you do.
- Five ways to create content that aligns with your story, starting with talking to your audience.
- Secondly, use quotes or tips that relate to the product or service you’re offering.
- The third piece of advice is to include inspirational content.
- Number four of five is to share fun facts about yourself; it doesn’t all have to be serious!
- Lastly, I recommend going completely off topic for the sake of engagement.