Episode 120 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: Are you and your significant other both entrepreneurs? Listen in as Rachel sits with Angie Keilhauer and Marissa Boucher as they share tips on how they strengthen their relationship while keeping their own businesses running strong.
What you will learn:
- why it’s important to recognize what your significant other needs out of a relationship
- why it’s imperative to have open communication
- ideas on how to be supportive of each other personally and in business
- how to be adaptive in your businesses when you need to be more present in your relationship
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 1: Filling the Rocks First
- Episode 3: Not Having to Say No
- Episode 6: Struggling with Unsupportive Individuals
- Episode 13: Business Planning in 15 Minutes or Less
- Episode 20: Saying No or Not Now in Biz
- Episode 46: Figuring Out Success on Your Terms
- Episode 87: Self Care as a Busy Entrepreneur
Tool and Resources:
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- Free Marketing Checklist by the Boudoir Divas
- Marissa’s Education for Photographers
- Angie K’s music
- Business Bites Podcast® Facebook Group
Featured Guest & Resources
Recently named a ‘Highway Find’ on Sirius XM, Angie K is shaking up Nashville with a fresh blend of modern and Latin country. The El Salvador born and Georgia raised country artist just released her new single ‘Real Talk’, which has immediately been added to mega-playlists ‘Wild Country’ and ‘New Boots’ on Spotify as well as ‘Breaking Country’ on Apple Music. Touring an average of 10-12 cities a month for the past 8 years, Angie has played over 1000+ live shows. In 2017, her Disney duet with Jordan Fisher, ‘Happily Ever After’, became the soundtrack to the nightly fireworks show at Magic Kingdom. The single has already amassed over 20 million cumulative streams. Angie has opened for artists like Jake Owen, Tanya Tucker, Sammy Kershaw, Trace Adkins, Melissa Etheridge, and more.