Using Quizzes For Lead Generation With Interact Co-Founder Josh Haynam
Episode 119 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: Sometimes, it’s hard to stand out among the crowd but utilizing quizzes can help you. Join Rachel as she talks to Josh Haynam, co-founder of Interact, as he gives you ideas on how to use quizzes in your own business.
What you will learn:
- what inspired the creation of Interact
- the different types of quizzes
- how they can be used to funnel people to products, courses, or services you offer
- tips on how to create your quizzes
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 2: Crowd Sourcing for Content Creation
- Episode 35: Using Video to Grow Your Business
- Episode 51: How to Diversify Your Biz Through Teaching
- Episode 84: How to Create Content that Converts
Tool and Resources:
- Interact (affiliate)
- Business Bites Podcast® Facebook Group
Behind the scenes with Interact:
Get an idea of how we built one of our own quizzes using Interact! We started with a template and customized it to fit what we needed.
Click on image to visit Eden Law.
Featured Guest & Resources
Josh is the co-founder of interact quiz builder, a tool used by more than 100,000 small businesses for creating interactive quizzes. He started Interact at age 19 and has been an entrepreneur and founder for nearly half of his life. Over the years, Interact has worked directly with many of the world’s largest brands and tens of thousands of coaches and course creators.
Interact is a bootstrapped company, meaning that unlike most tech companies we grew through old-fashioned hard work and grit, we know what it’s like to struggle and for the first 5 years in business we barely scraped by, only in the last three years finding any kind of success.
You can find Josh here: