Episode 116 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: Anyone who owns a business knows that there will be a problem at some point. Listen in as Rachel and Stacy Tuschl discuss ways to manage and overcome those challenges. This episode was recorded in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, so listen for some tips relating to that as well!
What you will learn:
- why you should be the gatekeeper of your calendar
- why you should note and remember lessons learned
- why you should stay open-minded to solutions
- what to do when you feel overwhelmed and stuck
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 10: You Can’t Read the Label
- Episode 52: How to Quit Asking to “Pick Someone’s Brain”
- Episode 60: How to SUCCESSFULLY Implement What You Learn From
- Episode 78: How to Make the Most Out of Podcast Education
- Episode 89: 3 Ways Not Having a Contract Can Cripple Your Business
Tool and Resources:
- Assessment from Stacy Tuschl This is our free quiz that anyone can take and should take to assess where they are at with there business and how we can help!
- COVID-19 Legal Resource Page – Entrepreneurs
- COVID-19 Legal Resource Page – Photographers
- Business Bites Podcast® Facebook Group
Today’s episode was
Featured Guest & Resources
Stacy Tuschl has made a name for herself as an expert in growing small businesses. Put it this way, Stacy started her own business at the age of 18 in her parents’ backyard and turned that company into a multi-million dollar business she still runs today (The Academy of Performing Arts has two locations in her home state of Wisconsin). In addition to being a Small Business Growth Coach, Stacy is a bestselling author, and founder of the Foot Traffic Formula – helping small businesses around the world get more customers in the door, more profit in their pocket and more happiness in their homes.
When local area businesses started asking Stacy how she grew her company so rapidly, it sparked the inspiration needed to launch The Foot Traffic Podcast. Her podcast now has over 1 million downloads and is frequently on the top 30 of all marketing on iTunes.
Stacy was recently named the 2019 Wisconsin Small Business Person of the Year by the United States Small Business Administration. She was featured in Inc. Magazine as one of the top 10 podcasts for moms looking to grow a thriving business and has also been featured in the Huffington Post and popular podcasts like Online Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield, Eventual Millionaire, and Social Media Marketing.