Episode 112 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: With all the mandatory closures and stay-at-home orders affecting most of us, new challenges are emerging regarding working from home. In this episode, Rachel shares 4 things we can do to make working from home successful for us and our businesses.
What you will learn:
- why you should keep to a regular schedule
- how to keep on top of tasks that need to be done
- ways to be more efficient
- ways to increase cashflow without cutting team members
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 1: Filling the Rocks First
- Episode 9: Get More Time for Your Business
- Episode 14: 6 Budget Areas Small Biz Owners Forget to Include
- Episode 22: The #1 Time Suck of Entrepreneurs
- Episode 39: 3 Balancing Household & Business Hacks
- Episode 109: Tools to Make Your Day-to-Day More Efficient & Free Up Your Time
Tools & Resources: