Episode 110 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: Coronavirus (COVID-19) is wrecking havoc across the world, impacting small business cash flow and driving fear into small business entrepreneurs. This quick podcast episode runs through five top checklist items to take action on today. These include how to invoke insurance coverage, identifying contract issues, money cash flow restrictions and more!
Photographers – view the FAQS on COVID-19 here.
What you will learn:
- the importance of understanding the language in your contracts
- the types of insurance you should consider
- what force majeure is and the checklist to use if an event may be considered a force majeure event
- ideas of some things you can do in your business during the downtime
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 5: Layers of Protection
- Episode 14: 6 Budget Areas Small Biz Owners Forget to Include
- Episode 34: 5 tips for when disaster strikes!
- Episode 76: Entrepreneurs, protect your assets!
- Episode 84: How to Create Content that Converts
- Episode 106: Sustaining business during an illness
Tools & Resources: