Episode 11 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: Taking money from consumers brings with it a host of legal issues. Let’s focus on when consumers file a chargeback – what is it, how to handle it, and how to avoid it!
What you will learn:
- What a chargeback is
- Reasons for chargebacks
- What to do if you receive a chargeback
- Preventative measures you can take to avoid them
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 12: The Magic of a Client Avatar
- Episode 21: Why Do Entrepreneurs Sabotage Themselves?
- Episode 37: The Top Thing you do that Causes Legal Issues in Business
- Episode 41: 4 Ways to Fix Lost Sales (and build buyer confidence!)
- Episode 57: How to Make Customers Think Anything You Want with Spencer Lum
- Episode 73: Overcoming Sales Objections with The Sales Whisperer
Tools & Resources: