Episode 109 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: Successful CEOs all share similar traits that we can apply in our own businesses. Listen (and take notes!) as Rachel and Bryan Caporicci from The Business of Photography Podcast discuss the difference between a CEO mindset vs. a worker bee mindset and tools you can use to be more efficient in your business.
What you will learn:
- Why you should have systems in place
- What the traits of a CEO are
- Why you should have an organized to-do list
- How to be realistic about what others tell you should or shouldn’t be done in your business
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 1: Filling the Rocks First
- Episode 3: Not Having to Say No
- Episode 9: Get More Time for Your Business
- Episode 10: You Can’t Read the Label
- Episode 12: The Magic of a Client Avatar
- Episode 13: Business Planning in 15 Minutes or Less
- Episode 20: Saying No or Not Now in Biz
- Episode 23: Social Media Time Savers
- Episode 28: Have You Lost Yourself?
- Episode 34: 5 Tips for when Disaster Strikes
- Episode 46: Figuring Out Success on Your Terms
- Episode 50: Entrepreneurial Burnout and the Need for Delegation
- Episode 106: Sustaining Your Business During an Illness
Tool and Resources:
- Sprout Studio
- The Business of Photography Podcast or on iTunes
- Monday.com (affiliate)
- Getting Things Done by David Allen (affiliate)
- Business Bites Podcast® Facebook Group
Today’s episode was
Featured Guest & Resources
Bryan Caporicci is an award-winning wedding and portrait photographer based out of Fonthill, Canada. In 2014, he was awarded his Masters of Photographic Arts (MPA) designation by the Professional Photographers of Canada (PPOC), making him one of the youngest Canadian photographers to receive this level of achievement.
Bryan is the host of the Business of Photography Podcast. He teaches at workshops across North America, including industry-leading conventions and conferences such as WPPI, Shutterfest and Canada Photo Convention. Bryan is also the CEO and Founder of Sprout Studio.