Episode 107 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: There is no secret sauce to becoming a successful entrepreneur, having a life over your business while having a business that is successful. In this episode, Rachel is going to dig into some of her top business books that have helped her to be able to achieve this so-called balance. It is going to be a list of books that are going to target all the different areas that you need to be an effective business owner, an effective person, an effective leader.
What you will learn:
- What Rachel’s goal is in doing the Business Bites Podcast®
- What a leader is
- How complacency can hurt your business
- Why you need to understand persuasion
- and more!
Want to win the 5 books mentioned in this episode?
The winner of the book set is Jenna! Congratulations and thank you for participating!
These 5 books are Rachel’s favorite books, and she wants to share them with you!
ONE winner will receive the set of books pictured
To enter, all you have to do is take this fun little quiz about your confidence as a business owner. We will have a drawing of everyone who entered and announce the winner February 5, 2020.
Giveaway runs from January 27, 2020 to February 4, 2020.
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 10: You Can’t Read the Label
- Episode 46: Figuring Out Success on Your Terms
- Episode 57: How to Make Customers Think Anything You Want
- Episode 60: How to SUCCESSFULLY Implement What You Learn from Others
- Episode 94: 3 Tips on How to Manage a Virtual Team
- Episode 98: How Introverts Can Grow Their Business
- Episode 103: The Other Side of Self Doubt
Tools & Resources:
- MarieTV: Brené Brown on How to be Your Most Brave & Courageous Self
- MarieTV: Brené Brown – Braving the Wilderness & How We Can Belong to Each Other & Ourselves
- Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek (affiliate)
- Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don’t by Simon Sinek (affiliate)
- Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts by Brené Brown (affiliate)
- The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses by Eric Ries (affiliate)
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini, Ph.D. (affiliate)
- Business Bites Podcast® Facebook Group
Today’s episode was