Episode 104 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: Using social media to market locally isn’t always something that is talked about or even taught. When you are a service-based business though, you don’t need to market to a group of people far away from you (unless, of course, you have a reason to be where they are). In this episode, Rachel and Christine Tremoulet will give you tips on how to grow your business by being visible to potential clients in your own local area.
What you will learn:
- How to target your local market so the right people see your posts
- How to repurpose content
- How to identify the core group you are wanting to target
- Ideas on tactics you want to avoid
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 2: Crowd Sourcing for Content Creation
- Episode 12: The Magic of a Client Avatar
- Episode 18: Business Referral Relationships are Gold
- Episode 46: Figuring Out Success on Your Terms (Christine’s first appearance on Business Bites!)
- Episode 84: How to Create Content that Converts
- Episode 98: How Introverts Can Grow Their Business
Tool and Resources:
Today’s episode was
Featured Guest & Resources
Christine Tremoulet has been a professional photographer since 2007. She hit her goal within the first year of business bringing in 6 figures, and sustained it every year after, thanks to using the power of blogging and social media to share her story and connect with her ideal clients. Based on her business growth experience and through working as a coach with other photographers, she has developed & tested the InstaLocal™ strategy to help others create connections that lead to conversations & clients.
When she is not home with her family and their two cats in Houston, Texas, Christine can often be found on road trip adventures in her Mini Cooper. With photography clients across the country, she has driven solo to 48 states & 4 Canadian Provinces … so far. Her lifelist goal is to visit all of the National Parks across the USA.