Episode 101 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: In part 2 of this 2-part brand photography series, Christina Blanarovich and Rachel talk specifically to photographers about offering brand photography. Not a photographer? Be sure to listen anyway to gain some insight into the world of brand photography.
What you will learn:
- What brand photography is
- How to start offering commercial photography
- How to choose what type of commercial photography you are going to offer
- What it takes to be a solid commercial photographer
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 12: The Magic of a Client Avatar
- Episode 66: Getting Clear with Your Messaging
- Episode 95: Developing a Personal Brand
- Episode 99: Why & How to Have Good Brand Photography for Your Business
Tool and Resources:
- Christina’s Brand Workbook
- TheLawTog®: Commercial Contract Bundle
- Business Bites Podcast® Facebook Group
Featured Guest & Resources
Christina is a film and digital commercial photographer in NYC. She loves being a storyteller for each brand she works with. She started as a wedding and portrait photographer for nearly 10 years before transitioning to commercial photography. Christina loves to work with brands both big and small to create content that is real, raw and exciting. Commercial does NOT have to be boring! In addition to her photography work, Christina goes back to her roots as a teacher and coach, mentoring numerous photographers a year that want to transition into lifestyle commercial photography and take back their weekends! Her absolute favorite thing to shoot is food on film. Mostly because she loves to eat it. The food, not the film.