Episode 100 on the Business Bites Podcast
The Gist Of This Episode: This episode is a celebration of 100 episodes and a full view into Rachel’s entrepreneurial journey from waitress, to unpaid intern to headlining conferences and topping podcast charts. While that sounds impressive, this episode is actually more about the real life stuff that happens and how you can fit your entrepreneurial “success” into it.
What you will learn:
- How Rachel’s brands weren’t built in a day but rather over 15 years of hard work
- Advice for when you are feeling burned out
- How she was able to build a business with very little money and then turn that into multiple brands
- What her biggest lesson learned during her entrepreneurial journey is
- and more!
EXPAND TO READ EPISODE TRANSCRIPTS
- Episode 1: Filling the Rocks First!
- Episode 4: Bootstrapping Your Website
- Episode 12: Magic of the Client Avatar
- Episode 24: Do You Not Have a Story?
- Episode 39: 3 Balancing Household & Business Hacks
- Episode 50: Entrepreneurial Burnout & the Need for Delegation
- Episode 88: Transitioning a Side Project to Full Time!
Tools & Resources: