Do you have questions on what you can do to make sure your business and the things you create for your business are protected? Then you don’t want to miss this!
Rachel recently visited The Legit Endeavors Podcast to talk to Elizabeth Hill about protecting your intellectual property. For a quick preview, listen here!
Key points to listen for:
- IP law and what it entails
- why IP law is important for brand protection
- examples of infringement
- how to make sure images you get off of the internet are actually ok to use (licensing rights)
- potential penalties of infringement
- registered vs. unregistered copyrights
- how to use a DMCA
- and more!
Where to find this episode:
Want more information about protecting your intellectual property and the other information you heard about in this interview? Check out these resources from the Business Bites Podcast®!
- Episode 29: Protecting Your Website & Blog Content
- Episode 36: DIY Copyrighting Your Intellectual Property
- Episode 54: How to NOT Commit Copyright Infringement
- Episode 62: Choosing a Biz Name, Trademarks, and More
- Episode 65: How to Register & Defend Your Copyright
- Episode 71: Using Free Stock Photography Sites Can Kill Your Business
Did you know the Rachel Brenke shop has tools to help you with your intellectual property? Find DIYs on Copyright and Trademark, Intellectual Property Acknowledgement, Copyright Infringement Kit, and more here!